This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Where Can I Find StaticFiles Binaries?

Nov 5, 2013 at 6:34 PM
I can't seem to find where to get these binaries:

Microsoft.Owin.FileSystems.dll
Microsoft.Owin.StaticFiles.dll

I can't find them on nuget. I only see them in source code. I don't want to have to compile myself. Are they on Nuget and I just can't find them?

Please help!

Thanks,
Andy
Coordinator
Nov 5, 2013 at 7:16 PM
See "Signed Nightly Builds" in the Home page.
Nov 5, 2013 at 7:18 PM

That’s an RSS feed? How do I use that to get to binaries? Sorry I’m a CodePlex noob…

Coordinator
Nov 5, 2013 at 7:21 PM
Here are nuget's instructions for referencing a private feed from visual studio:
http://docs.nuget.org/docs/creating-packages/hosting-your-own-nuget-feeds
Nov 5, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Thanks!

Nov 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Edited Nov 6, 2013 at 8:40 PM
And why is this a good idea? Why not publish to NuGet, at least monthly? Mark it as pre-release, that should be enough warning to users if quality is a concern. As things stand now everything built on top of Katana has to explain to its users, oh, btw, here's something else to configure.. --A
Coordinator
Nov 6, 2013 at 9:52 PM
There's a difference between a pre-release and a prototype. Prototypes and nightly builds are for early-adopters only and are not suitable for real applications. This particular package was only a hacked together prototype until just recently. Now that we're developing a production quality version we will upload a pre-release to nuget.org soon.
Nov 8, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I've also been told this might be released in January? Anyway, that works, thanks, we'll use the nightly bins for now - and looking forward to the NuGet (pre) releases.