Katana 3 Release Related questions

Oct 8, 2014 at 11:22 PM
Edited Oct 8, 2014 at 11:28 PM
We are planning to adopt OpenID Connect for implementing our SingleSignON/Authentication and Authorization. I have heard from one of the online video of NDC http://vimeo.com/97344501 that OpenID connect is going to be available with Katana 3.0. What is the timeline for releasing Katana 3 release?. I have heard that It is in Beta.

Any pointer to more information OpenID connect SDK in Ketana would be helpful, also I would like to know if there are samples for SignSignON Authentication, also C++/Casablanca clients accessing the identity server implement using OpenID connect.
Coordinator
Oct 8, 2014 at 11:34 PM
Oct 23, 2014 at 12:41 AM
We are planning to use OpendID connect with our MVC Single Page Application, This also means that the Access Token will be send to the java script running in the browser. From some of the samples we see Token ID passed on the URL and this to me means that some can copy the Token and use it to access the project resource right?. For MVC SinglePageApplication which is a java script application running in a browser, do we need to use different mechanism to get access token, i.e use Ajax call to Authorization server to get the token?.

Any thoughts into that?.

Also Is CORS restriction in the browser going to create any issue with SinglePage Application making Ajax calls?.