How to implement Active Directory OAuth2 Token based Authentication in ASP .NET Web API with database as oracle 11g?

Dec 24, 2015 at 5:55 AM
Edited Dec 24, 2015 at 6:00 AM
I would like to know Is it possible to implement OAuth2 authentication in ASP .net MVC Web API using Active Directory and Oracle 11 g database as back end?

I saw a decent example for Individual Authentication using OAuth2 in this video tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dk0PwKO4MP0

but I am not able to do the same with Organizational user account which is actually stored in active directory.

I am trying to implement OAuth2 token based authentication using my existing Active directory Service (LDAP://in.xyz.com).

I am using ASP .Net Web API, Oracle 11g database and Active Directory for creating a REST API, similar to the one done in the above video tutorial.
  1. The API would be having provision to generate token based on active directory credentials.
  2. Provision to validate the token etc.
For more clarification I have attached an image in which I have implemented Individual authentication, the only thing which i do not need in this is Registration of user since i would be picking it from Active directory server/store.

Individual User Account Authentication

Any one any idea? Please help (SOS).